Saturday, May 02, 2009

Dishcloths and potholders


A young couple from our church got married last summer. Now they're graduating from Auburn and moving to Missouri for seminary. I thought I'd make them some dishcloths for their new home. (They're leaving in a few days and dishcloths are the quickest gift I can knit.)

I have no idea what colors they'd like, so I chose bright, summery colors and knit six dishcloths. Now I'm taking the leftover yarn and crocheting as many potholders as I can from those scraps.


(Same dishcloths and potholder, but the other side of the potholder is showing in this picture.)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

What a nice gift!

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Penny said...

You never, ever fail to amaze me by your sheer output of knitting. I'm obviously not living right here, since I never accomplish much knitting at all.

9:56 AM  
Blogger julie (jane's apron) said...

pretty and practical...my favorite combo!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home