Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring is for planting...


On the way back from a great day at the Birmingham Museum of Art, I stopped at Home Depot to get some special light bulbs for the house. I had to walk past tables and tables of plants (some on sale!) to get the lights. In a weak moment, I bought hostas, rosemary, mint, basil, and lavender. Then after I loaded the plants into the trunk of the car, I returned the cart to the store... and had another weak moment, in which I bought lots of begonias and phlox.

Now to plant!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian - Modobject@Home said...

I'm itching to fill my pots next to the kitchen door... maybe this weekend, then Baby will have flowers to welcome her home!

Yes, I agree, spring is for planting.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home