Wednesday, April 14, 2010

March sock


Here is one finished sock - the sock for March. The mate is to be completed in April. But I have not yet cast it on the needles. Too many other projects to work on right now.

This is the Southwest Diamonds pattern, but I knit it cuff down instead of toe up. The pattern is lovely, and the designer continued the diamonds down the foot, but I decided to knit the foot in plain stockinette, as I know I will be wearing these socks with clogs and the pattern on the foot won't show.

I love those Noro sock yarn colors! (I am using color #180.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BubblesandMoney said...

just beautiful

6:52 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

This is beautiful!!!! Oh, one of these days I am going to learn to make things like this. I love it!c

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home