Monday, August 01, 2011

The 1st of August and we're waiting...

Joan's first due date according to the medical people is August 3. They later gave her a second due date of July 29, but I told her if she set her sights on that one she was probably setting herself up to be disappointed.

After a few tears, many prayers, and a mental and emotional "reset," Joan is now looking forward to her birthday, August 17, and hoping the baby comes before that date. The heat and the general discomfort of late pregnancy are not pleasant to endure, but the end will be here before we know it, and all the unpleasant bits will be forgotten in the rejoicing.

So pray for Joan; pray for Brandon; pray for Baby Bear. I promise I'll make the good news known when the little one arrives!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennie C. said...

I'm so excited for her. A BABY!!! It's always a thing to look forward to. Of course, I can say that because I am not currently nine months pregnant in the heat of acsouthern summer. :-)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Yes, yes, I'm praying and anticipating happy news! Hang in there, Joan.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Becks said...

So exciting. Will be waiting daily for news. Gentle peaceful birthing vibes to Joan and hoping she doesn't wait too much longer.
xx

1:42 AM  
Blogger Dana in Georgia said...

I was thinking that Joan had a July due date. Surely it wont be much longer ~

We will patiently await the news.

PS
I had an Alabama August baby.....
back in 1986, living in a house with no A/C

6:52 AM  
Blogger BubblesandMoney said...

Praying! Can't wait to hear!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Jennie C. said...

Well?! Any news yet?

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home