Saturday, December 23, 2006

Auburn socks done



I went ahead and finished knitting Jacy's socks so I could finish something. Still knitting sleeves for Dad's cardigan and Mom's cardigan. They won't be finished by Christmas.

More sick ones here. I'm praying we'll all be well enough to go to church together tomorrow. I haven't been for the last two weeks, and various children have missed as well due to the coughing virus. It's not that I have to be with other Christians in order to celebrate and enjoy Christmas, but it is exciting and joyous to get a tiny, imperfect glimpse of the future when *every* knee will bow and *every* tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Great socks!!!
Get well soon!
Merry Christmas :o)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Absolutely beautiful! Since I don't knit, I'm in awe...A Merry Christmas, Laura!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home