Monday, July 23, 2007

Visiting Beth H.

Beth H. generously hosted us for supper on Friday night. We spent several wonderful hours with Beth, Aaron, Sarah, and Jesse - and it wasn't enough. Kim sweetly volunteered to take pictures and Beth emailed them to me so I'd have them here when I got home last night.
Beth and me in the window seat of her kitchen:

All of our children on Beth's front porch:


And mine showing their true colors:


Aaron and David:


Marley and Sarah:



Sam and Jesse:

And Jesse and Jacy:


I think, based on the number of gifts Jesse bestowed upon Jacy and the proposal he made ("Would you like to spend the night? You can have my new bed."), we should probably consider them betrothed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

The kids look happy! Hope you had fun. Love, Meg

6:27 AM  
Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

The best times are those spent with family and friends.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home