Friday, March 14, 2008

Posey


Ever since I finished Lizard Ridge I've been looking for a knitting project that would be colorful and fun, but not too complex so that if I had to put it down for a few days (or weeks) I would not forget how to do it.

I believe Posey fits the bill. Lisa Kay has designed a beautiful sock that looks like it will be fun to knit. The instructions are clear, and I love to knit with Koigu.

I think I'm going to have to figure out a way to knit these socks sooner rather than later!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Wow!!! Those are the most colorful socks...EVER!!!
Gorgeous!

And not boring at all :o)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

LOVE THEM! Is Tom ok? Meg

9:11 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Yes, he's okay. They ate supper again with us tonight. No ambulance this time! He saw his doctor today and they think it was the Tamiflu he took. Steve is allergic to the flu vaccine (because of the duck egg in which it is cultivated) and because of that I've never gotten the flu shot for the children, or given them Tamiflu or any of the herbal or over-the-counter flu remedies because they all appear to have duck albumin as one of their ingredients. So now we know Tom's allergic to it, too!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

These socks could possibly become the next bandwagon knit. They're very pretty.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Lisa Kay said...

Hi, Laura,

I wanted to follow up on your comments (on Lisa Kay Knits) that your squares were coming out too big. Are you knitting "through the back loop?" The squares would be looser and larger if you didn't.

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home