Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mason-Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines


When I got home yesterday afternoon I saw that this book had arrived while I was gone.

Thanks to Joan I didn't have to worry about anything so mundane as preparing supper for the family (she threw chicken, rice, and cream of chicken soup in the slow cooker and it was done by the time I got home) so I sat down and read the book. From cover to cover. And now it is my new favorite knitting book. It may even be my favorite book of any kind.

It's hilariously funny. One should not eat or drink while reading this book. Aside from the risk of aspirating food or beverage, it would be terrible to mar the lovely photography that graces each page with anything that came from one's mouth while she was laughing.

The patterns are beautiful and look like they will be fun to knit. And they range from easy to not so easy. Best of all, Kay and Ann have taken the ball-band dishcloth to the next level!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Oh. oh. Show us the inside.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

After reading your review I went and bought it from my crafters book club. See what you did? LOL I read their first book but got it from the library.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home