Thursday, February 04, 2010

Adding


After I finished the blanket for Miss April Baby, I realized I was not satisfied with the size. It was fine for a newborn, or to be used as a car seat blanket, but not much more than that. So I found the leftover pink yarn and had enough to add three more rounds of pink to the edge. It still seemed to be lacking something, so I got out the little bit of green yarn I had and there was just enough to add one round of pastel green - the same used for the flower "leaves" in the blanket's center - and now it's a nice usable size and I am done!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennie C. said...

It looks great!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Cecilia said...

Don't you just love it when you find that last little touch that completes a project? Very Pretty!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

I like the additional colors. Now it is perfectly "framed".

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home