Monday, July 24, 2006

Planning


This is the last week in July. I've had a great spring and summer, and summer's not over yet! But it will end too soon for the children and for me.

I have put off, and put off, and put off planning next year's lessons. I can't put it off any longer. Trish and I want to get together again soon, and Penny is coming for a weekend visit. The children have friends coming for a week. If we want to be able to play without worry, the planning for the academic year has to be done and in place so that we're ready to start our work as soon as our guests have gone home.

So I'm turning off the computer, unplugging the phone and the TV, and boxing up my summer reading (except for Middlemarch), and maybe even restricting the knitting to car-knitting only! For the next few days, and probably the first part of next week, I'll be buried in stack of books with reams of paper and half-a-dozen pens.

See you later!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeannine said...

I was just looking at my copy of
Who Should We Then Read? this morning.

I need to work on Philip's transcript and get that sent in. I got feeling a little too relaxed once I finished the school district stuff.

Happy planning! :-)

2:54 PM  
Blogger Marla said...

MISS YA!!!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Jeannine said...

I miss you too. Come back! :-)

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home