Monday, December 11, 2006

More house tour pictures

Thanks for the kind remarks. The house did look nice; now the house looks like we live here again. This week we'll be moving books and bookcases back inside, and taking things out of the closets and drawers before I forget where I temporarily hid them. Tom gets home in a week, and Glenn, Amy and the girls are coming on the 19th. (Amy, I bought a portable crib thingie and hope to get a high chair before you guys come back on the 26th!)

Anyway, more pictures of the downstairs - the family room:


And the staircase (I was pleasantly surprised to hear several people say that putting books in one's staircase was a "clever" idea - and here I was afraid people would think it was tacky!):


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home