Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas with the family...


...was terrific! We had rain. Everyone found our house with no problem. No one minded eating off disposable plates. Everyone brought tasty food, and everyone took a bag of favorite foods home with them so we didn't have tons of leftovers to deal with.

And Chuck, in a kind, brotherly fashion, took me aside and informed me that because I hosted Christmas dinner for the family, I had finally entered the rank of "Grown-up." Wow! I think this means that from now on, I can always sit at the adult table!

And here's Helen (who, even though she's the oldest of the cousins, and is nine months older than me, still hasn't officially been designated a "grown-up," to the delight of all my children, who adore her!) with Marley and Sarah:


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home