Saturday, June 28, 2008

June sock - in progress (finally!)


In May I knit the first sock in the pair of a pattern from KnitPicks, the Lily of the Valley Socks Pattern.

This month has been busy here, so I didn't cast on the second sock in the pair (the one I'm supposed to have finished knitting by the end of June) until this past Wednesday night. I was able to knit a couple of rounds that night, but not a whole lot.

Penny called the next morning. I told her I'd cast on the sock and hoped to finish it by the end of the month. She very helpfully pointed out that there were only four days left of the month. Yes. I knew that. But I was also optimistic that I still would get it done, or at least come close, because the rest of the knitting group will start the next sock pattern on July 1. And it's a pattern that makes two socks on the same needles at the same time. So I really don't want to be left behind in the dust on that project.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

That's good progress for just a few days of knitting. You might just make the deadline. Good luck!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Oh! How beautiful!!!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home