Saturday, September 27, 2008

Spinning with Penny


On Thursday morning I got Penny from the airport and we drove to Harvest, AL to buy fiber at Little Barn. After making our puchases, we headed to Birmingham to spend four days in a hotel spinning and knitting - and reading. I don't know that I'll have enough yarn spun by Monday to knit the pattern I've selected (Penny will - she's FAST), but I'll have made a good start! And spinning with a friend is much more fun than spinning alone.

(The gray yarn is Penny's and the blue is mine.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dy said...

Wow, you guys are fantastic! The yarn looks lovely, and I can't think of a neater way to get it done.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura, I can't spin again until after I move, so you'll be done WAY sooner than I. I've got 16 more ounces to do!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home