Friday, November 07, 2008

Block 3


I'm working on Block 3 of the Moderne Log Cabin Blanket from Mason-Dixon Knitting. I fear I will not have enough yarn to finish the block. Why did I not do the math before buying the yarn a year ago? Now the color I'm using is no longer sold by Knit Picks. This could be bad.

My computer is ill and Steve says he will have to completely strip it and re-format it. Perhaps I will make a lot of progress on the blanket with no computer to use for the next several weeks.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Read said...

We just started learning how to knit last month. It's been a lot of fun! I made a blog post including pictures of things we've made.

~Amanda~

10:19 AM  
Blogger Donna Boucher said...

This is very cool!!!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

I really hope you have enough. Good luck on getting the computer well.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home