Saturday, January 31, 2009

Block 7 is finished


Of course, Sarah would wear black today, so the enormousness of block 7 is unnoticeable. But it's finished. It ate up almost 6 full skeins of yarn. Now I'll start block 8 - which actually is the largest (I think). I only bought 8 skeins of yarn for that block so I'm back to praying the yarn holds out to finish it. And I have to switch needles. My Addi Turbo circular needle will be too short for block 8, so I'm going to use Denise needles with a 52" cable. Fun, fun, fun.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! It is looking great. It's got to be heavy to work on though!

Lillium

8:35 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I just drape it over my lap, and the circular needles help distribute the weight so it doesn't stress my wrists or elbows.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

What a massive project - it's looking wonderful! :o)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

I'm enjoying these updates. How many blocks are left? Good luck with #8.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home