Friday, January 23, 2009

Moderne Log Cabin... still


Sarah's blanket is coming along - very slowly. I put it aside to do knitting for other people during December and most of January, and just picked it up again last night.

The nice thing about it is that it's large enough to cover me comfortably as I knit on it. Last night Joan and I had it draped over the two of us while we sat on the sofa watching a movie and I added rows to block 7. We were toasty warm!

The bad thing is that knitting loooooooong rows of garter stitch is a teensy bit boring, so I'm easily distracted by small projects such as socks, baby hats, dishcloths, baby afghans, etc.

I'm setting a goal of finishing up block 7 by the end of next week. Pray that I get it done, please!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

"teensy bit boring" snicker

But it's going to be amazing when it's done!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

I'm impressed that you've gotten this much done. I've never knit a project this large for fear of not being able to finish it.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home