Monday, December 01, 2014

Winter Reading Challenge


Janie at Seasonal Soundings is hosting a Winter Reading Challenge.  No list of books to read is too short or too long.  Everyone is encouraged to become intentional in reading. 


Here is my winter reading list:

England Have My Bones - T.H. White
The Road to Serfdom - F.A. Hayek
The Handsome Man's De Luxe Cafe - Alexander McCall Smith
The Fairy Babies - Laura Rountree Smith
His Invention So Fertile: A Life of Christopher Wren - Adrian Tinniswood
In Spite of All Terror - Hester Burton
Water Wheel Turn - Hilda Boden
Allen Tate: Collected Poems 1919-1976 - Allen Tate

Come, join the reading fun!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Janie said...

Thanks, Laura! I've already put the Christopher Wren one on at list. Sounds fascinating, and it sure gets good reviews!
~Janie

12:25 PM  
Blogger Dana in Georgia said...

The Road to Serfdom?
Impressive!
I had the chance to meet Hayek when I was at Hillsdale. I was too young to grasp how important he was....

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home