Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hayley's Poncho


Last week I started a poncho for Sam, but realized it was too girlish for him. (I really wanted to knit a Clint-Eastwood-type poncho - you know, like the one he wore in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - but I started one knit in the round with points, while Eastwood's was a large rectangle with a slit for his head.)

(Some enterprising people have designed and made THE PONCHO, but I don't have the extra money lying around to get a real wool "spaghetti Western" poncho for Sam.)

I decided the poncho would be for Abbey, but realized it was too large for her. So I asked Hayley if she would wear it and she said she would.

Today I finished putting the fringe on, and Marley modeled it. We'll package it and mail it to Hayley tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna Boucher said...

That is so cute and colorful! Great job!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home