Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hats for Pat

Pat liked the blue striped cap I made for her. She said it is comfortable and does not ride up when she wears it. She said all of her family gave it a thumbs-up in appearance, too.

So when she asked if I'd mind making her two more caps, one in black and one in brown, I was delighted.

Silly Sarah and Joan tried them on to check the fit.



The pattern is Lion Brand's "Chemo Cap" and I followed the pattern exactly using Lion Brand Microspun yarn and Lion Brand Fun Fur on size 13 double-pointed needles. Each hat took about 2 hours to knit.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I LOVE these! I have a couple of scarves Sandra knitted me from eyelash yarn and some others that you would know the names of and I absolutely love them. You do such a beautiful job and I love the pictures of your work.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home