Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More babies to come


Several women at church are expecting babies this year. The first is due in April. It's a boy, and I've finished a blanket for him and am now knitting some bibs for him.

The next baby will be due in June, and it will be a surprise! So I started crocheting a blanket for that baby. The center of the blanket is white, but the border - I haven't decided what color(s) to use yet. Maybe yellow? Possibly green? Perhaps a combination of blue and yellow or green, yellow, and blue?

After that, a girl baby should arrive in July.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

I should probably keep a baby blanket going at all times. It seems there is always someone at church having a baby. The blankets you're crocheting will make beautiful gifts.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

What wonderful gifts for the new babies! I really need to learn to crochet.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home