Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sarah's washcloths


Sarah's washcloths are finished and ready to mail to her. I used mercerized cotton and I wonder how well they will hold up?

I can't believe the summer is nearly over. All the lesson plans for the upcoming year are done. We'll start school the day after Labor Day and I think the children are ready to get back to academics.

This weekend we'll all celebrate my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. The entire extended family - Mom and Dad, Chuck and his family, my family and I - will all spend four days together at the beach. Four generations celebrating five decades of marital perseverance!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Happy Anniversary, Brother Lowell and Miss Linda!!!!! I know everyone will have a great time!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

These washcloths are sweet!

Have a wonderful time, celebrating with your family! :o)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Nice washcloths! She'll enjoy getting this care package in the mail.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Diana Ferguson said...

Love these cute little washcloths!

8:53 PM  
Blogger GretchenJoanna said...

I admire you in your washcloth project! I started a similar project but had to interrupt and am now trying to catch up on "everything else" first. But now I am newly inspired.
Just happened by your blog and like it.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home